RRC.AP facilitates resources and enhances capacities in the region for the development of science-based policies and actions towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.
Vision and Objectives
RRC.AP assists countries to advance their environment and sustainable development goals through the provision of capacity-building knowledge sharing, policy guidance, advisory services, and research in three thematic areas: Air and Atmosphere, Climate Change, and Waste and Resource Management.
- Comprehensive Training Programmes
- Mentoring and Post-Training Follow-up
- Development of Knowledge Products
- Dialogue (seminars, symposiums, consultations, conferences, and webinars)
- Research and prepare state of environmental policy briefs and reports, and develop recommendations for formulation and implementation
- Facilitate Intergovernmental and cross-sector dialogue
- Research and assessment to understand and address environmental problems and issues in the region
- Publish scientific reports, impact assessment studies, and articles in International Journals