AIT-BNU-Thai Pipe PhD Scholarship
This scholarship is jointly supported by AIT-Beijing Normal University-Thai Pipe Industry. To provide 42 credits tuition scholarship for Doctoral degree students enrolled in (1) Water Engineering and Management (WEM), School of Engineering & Technology (SET) and (2) Environmental Engineering and Management (EEM), School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD).
- Nationality: Myanmar, Laos PDR, Cambodia, Vietnam and China (only from Yunnan Province);
- First-class (honours) Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees or equivalent (Master GPA above 3.50 out of 4.0) in civil engineering, water resources engineering, environmental engineering, or water related applied sciences
- Official English Score: IELTS or AIT EET Score above 6.0
- Must fulfill the AIT Admissions Requirements.
- At least 2 publications in SCOPUS indexed journals
- Cover letter
- Project proposal (4 pages maximum) on water, wastewater and use of pipes
- Brief CV
- Certified copies of academic diplomas and certificates
- 2 Publications relevant to the water related research
- Names and contact information of at least two referees