AITAA China Chapter Belt and Road Scholarship
During AIT’s 60th Anniversary celebrations in October 2019, AITAA China Chapter signed an agreement to donate funds towards supporting the newly established AIT Belt & Road Center (BnR) activities. One of the activities is to support scholarships for Master’s or Ph.D. degree students from Belt & Road countries.
· Scholarship: 15 credits tuition scholarship
· Nationality: Students from Belt & Road countries
· Having a four‐year Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
· English Proficiency Requirement: AIT-EET:6 or IELTS-Academic:6 (writing 6) or TOEFL Paper: 550 (writing 59-61) or TOELF CBT: 213 (writing 25-26): TOEFL IBT: 80 (writing 21-23)
· Applicant must fulfill the AIT Entry Requirements.
Deadline: 30 June 2022