Gender and Development Studies Project Fellowship
For master’s applicants of Gender and Development Studies (GDS)
Gender and Development Studies (GDS) program has fellowships to eligible applicants for 12 credits.
- Application Deadline for Aug 2023 Intake: May 1, 2023
Applicants need to apply for the Gender and Development Studies (GDS) under the Department of Development and Sustainability, School of Environment, Resources and Development to be eligible for this scholarship. Please select your academic program carefully when applying for the admission AIT system. Even though the deadline is May 1, 2023, once there is an eligible applicant, the offer will be closed. Candidates will be selected on a competitive basis. People interested are strongly encouraged to apply earlier.
- Eligible Country: All countries
- have successfully completed a three-year university minimum
- clearly show motivation and strong commitment. Please include your statement of purpose in the application highlighting your motivation to join the program.
- have thorough command of written English (IELTS or AIT-EET 6.0 or above). See http://bit.ly/ait-eng-req
- Applicants must apply to http://bit.ly/ait-admission and pay the processing fee
- Only complete applications with all required documents will be considered
Applicants with professional experiences on gender equality/ development/ human rights are given priority.
To apply AIT, please visit http://bit.ly/ait-admission