Dr. Adani Azhoni
Ph.D. , Cranfield University
M. Tech. Environmental Engineering and Management , IIT Delhi, India
Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering, Saurashtra University, India
Climate change vulnerability assessment and adaptation
Disaster mitigation and Management
- Azhoni, A., Holman, I., and Grabowski, R. Identifying evolving priorities in national river governance from Parliamentary Questions. Water Policy (accepted and in press)
- Rehman, S., Azhoni, A. and Pooja, C. Livelihood vulnerability assessment and climate change perception analysis in Arunachal Pradesh, India. GeoJournal (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10708-022-10703-7
- Vercruysse, K., Grabowski, R., Holman, I. Azhoni, A. et al. Placed-based interpretation of the Sustainable Development Goals for the land-river interface. Sustain Sci (2022). Vol. 17, pages1695–1714 27 June 2022 https://doi.org/10.1007/s11625-022-01176-1
- Rehman, S., Jahangir, S. and Azhoni, A. GIS based coastal vulnerability assessment and adaptation barriers to coastal regulations in Dakshina Kannada district, India. Regional Studies in Marine Science. Vol. 55, September 2022, 102509. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rsma.2022.10250.
- Grabowski, R., Vercruysse, K., Holman, I. Azhoni, A. et al. The land–river interface: a conceptual framework of environmental process interactions to support sustainable development. Sustain Sci (2022). Vol. 17, 13 May 2022 pages 1677–1693. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11625-022-01150-x
- Random Verification of Hazardous Waste Management. J-99/12/2021-WM-II-HO-CPCB-HO dated 10-Aug-2021 (completed 2022).
- SEELARI: Socio-economic-environmental trade-offs in managing Land-River interface. Case study based in Himachal Pradesh. Trilateral research project with Cranfield University UK and Peking University China Sponsored by DBT-GoI under the Towards a Sustainable Earth Scheme Grant No.:BT/IN/TaSE/69/AA/2018-19 (Completed 2022)
- EIBOCCA: Socio-Economic and Institutional Barriers of Climate Change Adaptation. Funded under the IMPRESS Project Grant No. IMPRESS/P765/2018-19/ICSSR (Completed 2021)