Dr. Chotchai Charoenngam
Construction, Engineering, and Infrastructure Management
ONGOING AND COMPLETED PROJECTS
- Ph.D., Construction Engineering and Management, University of Texas at Austin, 1993
- M.Sc., Construction Engineering and Management, University of Kansas, 1989
- B.Eng. (Honors), Civil Engineering, Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Thonburi, 1986
- Strategic Management in Organizations
- Project Financing
- Project Planning, Scheduling, and Controls
- Construction Disputes and Litigation
- CE70.21: Integrated Project Planning and Control
- CE70.23: Project Performance Management
- CE70.31: Information Technology in Construction
- CE70.9002: Project Financing
- Posayanant, S. and Charoenngam, C. (2005) Balanced Scorecard-Based Performance Measurement for Rural Infrastructure Development of Thai Sub-District Local Government, Asia-Pacific Journal of Rural Development , Vol. 15 (1), pp. 21-37.
- Chantawit, D., Hadikusumo, B. H. W., and Charoenngam, C. (2005) 4DCAD-Safety: Visualizing Project Scheduling and Safety Planning, Construction Innovation, Vol. 5, pp. 99-114.
- Charoenngam, C ., Ogunlana, S. O., Ning-Fu, K., and Dey, P. K. (2004) Re-engineering Construction Communication in Distance Management Framework, Business Process Management Journal, Vol. 10 (6), pp. 645-672.
- Leungbootnak, N., and Charoenngam, C. (2003) Budgeting Process Improvement in Rural Infrastructure Development of Thai Sub-District Local Government, Asia-Pacific Journal of Rural Development, Vol. 13 (2), pp. 56-78.
- Charoenngam, C., Coquinco, S. T., and Hadikusumo, B. H. W. (2003) Web-based Application for managing change orders in construction projects, Construction Innovation, 3, pp. 197-215.
- Kazi, A. S., and Charoenngam, C. (2003) Facilitating Inter-Enterprise Information Exchange in One-of-a-Kind Settings, ITCon: Special Issue on eWork and eBusiness (editors: Amor, R. and Goncalves, R.). Vol. 8, pp. 319-340.
- Popescu, C., and Charoenngam, C. Project Planning Scheduling and Control in Construction: an encyclopedia of terms and applications, John Wiley & Son, Inc., New York, 1995, 573 pages.
- Sept 2005-Mar 2007: Strategic Portfolios Program Management sponsored by Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Royal Thai Government, 4,978,000 Baht ($125,000)
- Jan 2003- Mar 2006: Development of Strategic Budgeting System sponsored by Chulalongkorn University and Bureau of Budget, Royal Thai Government, 2,800,000 Baht ($70,000)
- Engineering Institute of Thailand, Project Management Institute (1992-2002)
- Committee member, Poverty Eradication Committee, Prime Minister Office, Royal Thai Government.
- Committee member, Community Capacity Building (SML), Prime Minister Office, RTG.
- Committee member, Mass Transit Development, Prime Minister Office, RTG.
- Sub-committee member,Budget Allocation, Higher Education Council, Ministry of Education, RTG.
- Strategic management
- Budgeting system
- Project financing
- planning and control
- construction management