Dr. Djoen San Santoso
- Doctor of Philosophy in Civil Engineering, October 2002 – September 2005, Saitama University, Saitama, Japan
- Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering, September 1997 – April 1999, Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering, August 1991 – July 1995, Parahyangan Catholic University, Bandung, Indonesia
Infrastructure planning and policy, asset management, risk management, public-private partnerships, sustainable transportation in developing countries, public transportation, and non-motorized transportation.
- Munira, S., Sarm, S. and Santoso, D.S., 2013, “Perception of public van users in Bangkok”. Journal of Eastern Asia Society for Transpotation Studies, Vol. 10 pp. 1501-1515.
- Santoso, D.S., Yajima, M., Sakamoto, K. and Kubota, H., 2012, “Opportunities and strategies for increasing bus ridership in rural Japan: A case study of Hidaka City”. Transport Policy, Vol. 24 pp. 320-329.
- Santoso, D.S., Joewono, T.B., Wibowo, A., Sinaga, H.P.A. and Santosa, W., 2012, “Public-Private Partnerships of Tollway Construction and Operation: Risk Assessment and Allocation from the Perspective of Investors”. Journal of Construction in Developing Countries, Vol. 17 Issue 2 pp. 45-66.
- Joewono, T.B., Santoso, D.S. and Ningtyas, D.U., 2012, “The causal relationship of the service quality of the TransJakarta Busway”. Public Transport, Vol. 4 Issue 2 pp. 77-100.
- Santoso, D.S. and Tsunokawa, K., 2010, “Comparison of Updating Techniques in Transferability Analysis of Work Trip Mode Choice Models in Developing Countries”. Journal of Advanced Transportation, Vol. 44 Issue 2 pp.89-102.
- Santoso, D.S., 2009, “The Construction Site as a Multicultural Workplace: a Perspective of Minority Migrant Workers in Brunei”. Construction Management and Economics, Vol. 27 No. 6, pp. 529-537.
- Santoso, D.S. and Tsunokawa, K., 2009, “Economic Perspective of Transferability of Mode Choice Models”. Journal of Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, Vol. 8, pp. 284-296.
- Santoso, D.S. and Tsunokawa, K., 2005, “Spatial Transferability and Updating Analysis of Mode Choice Models in Developing Countries”. Transportation Planning and Technology Journal, Vol. 28 No. 5 pp. 341-358.
- Santoso, D.S. and Tsunokawa, K., 2005, “Transferability and Updating Analysis of Mode Choice Model between Two Developing Countries – Predictive Performance Point of View”.Journal of Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, Vol. 6 pp. 173-185.
- Santoso, D.S., Ogunlana, S.O., and Minato, T., 2003, “Assessment of Risks in High Rise Building Construction in Jakarta”, Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management Journal, Vol. 10 No. 1 pp. 43-55.
- Santoso, D.S., Ogunlana, S.O., and Minato, T., 2003, “Perceptions of Risk based on Level of Experience for High Rise Building Contractors”, International Journal of Construction Management, Vol. 3 No. 1 pp. 49-62.
- Competitive Grant from Indonesian Office of Higher Education 2011-2012 Project: Activity-based Behaviour Modelling of Traveller in Urban Cities in Indonesia Amount of award: 42.5 million Indonesia rupiah Role: Co-Principal Investigator
- ICRA (International Cooperative Research Activity)-A grant 2008-2010 awarded by the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Study (EASTS) Project: Sustainable Neighborhood Transportation to Improve the Quality of Life in Developing Cities (IRG-10-2006) Amount of award: 1,000,000 Japanese yen Role: Co-Principal Investigator. Amount of money allocated 367,000 Japanese yen
- Session Chair, Sustainable Transportation Policy (2), the 8th Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies (EASTS) Conference, 16-19 November 2009, Surabaya, Indonesia.
- World Conference on Transport Research Society
- Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies
- Indonesian Transportation Society
- Construction Management and Economics
- Transportation Research Part A European Journal of Transport and Infrastructure Research (EJTIR)
- Journal of Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies (EASTS)
- Member of the International Student Special Program Task Force (2009-2010)
- Member of the International Collaborative Graduate Program Task Force (2009-2010)
- Member of the University Exchange Task Force (2009-2010)
Asian Institute of Technology
- Secretary to the Faculty Search Panels during my post in the School of Engineering and Technology (SET) and School of Civil Engineering (SCE).
- Member of the SCE Brain Task Force.
- Member of the SCE Information Technology Committee
- Secretary to the School of Civil Engineering Forum