Dr. Jitti Mungkalasiri
Development Planning Management and Innovation, Department of Development and Sustainability
AREA OF EXPERTISE
SELECTED RESEARCH PROJECTS
Ph.D. (Material science), University of Toulouse(France) 2009
M. Sc. (Chemical and biological) University of Limoges (France) 2005
M.Eng. (Environment) ENSIL (France) 2004
M.Eng. (Environment) Kasetsart University(Thailand) 2002
- Sustainability research
- Environmental labelling (Carbon footprint, Water Footprint, Environmental footprint)
- Life Cycle Database
- Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Guido Sonnemann, Dieuwertje Schrijvers, Anne Asselin, Nongnuch Poolsawad, Jitti Mungkalasiri, Tim Grant, Cristobal Loyola and Bruce Vigon. 2020. Updating and Road‐testing Life Cycle Inventory Data Review Criteria: Toward Global Consensus and Guidance on Data Quality Assessment. Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management.
- So Pyay, Wanwisa Thanungkano, Jitti Mungkalasiri and Charongpun Musikavong. 2019. A life cycle assessment of intermediate rubber products in Thailand from the product environmental footprint perspective. Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 237, 10
- Pattaramart Makmoon, Jitti Mungkalasiri, Tanapon Phenrat, Shabbir H. Gheewala and Trakarn Prapaspongsa. Human toxicity assessment of oil palm cultivation in Thailand: the variability from using different life cycle impact assessment methods. The 11th International Conference on Life Cycle Assessment of Food (LCA Food 2018) in conjunction with the 6th LCA Agri Food Asia and 7th International Conference on Green and Sustainable Innovation (ICGSI), 16-20 October 2018, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Arangsri M., Pattarajinda V.*, Duangjinda M., Mungkalasiri J.1, Angthong W.2, Bernard J.K. Effect of Fermented Total Mixed Rations Differing in Methane Production Potential on Milk Production, Methane Emission, Ruminal Fermentation, Digestibility and Performance of Lactating Dairy Cows in Thailand. Animal Nutrition and Feed Technology. Year : 2018, Volume : 18, Issue : 3
- Jantima Samneangngam, Jitti Mungkalasiri, Seksan Papong, Athiwatr Jirajariyavech and Pornpimon Boonkum. Domestic Material Consumption (DMC) of Biomass in Thailand. The 11th International Conference on Life Cycle Assessment of Food (LCA Food 2018) in conjunction with the 6th LCA Agri Food Asia and 7th International Conference on Green and Sustainable Innovation (ICGSI), 16-20 October 2018, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Ecosystem service values for mangroves restoration area: Case study the International Mangrove Botanical Garden Rama IX, Chanthaburi Province (2021-2022)
- Food loss Evaluation for palm oil industry (SDG12.3) (2020-2021)
- Eco efficiency evaluation for Wastewater Management Authority: WMA (2020-2021)
- Life Cycle Data Center for Sustainable Development (2020-2023)
- Study of Sustainable Consumption andProduction (SCP) Indicators for SustainableDevelopment Goals (SDG) in the context ofThailand: Phase 3 (2020-2021)