Dr. Suwussa Bamrungsap
Development Planning Management and Innovation, Department of Development and Sustainability, Department of Industrial Systems Engineering (ISE), School of Engineering and Technology (SET)
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Ph.D. (Physical Chemistry), University of Florida, FL, USA. 2006-2011
M.Sc. (Physical Chemistry), Kasetsart University, Thailand. 2003-2006
B.Sc. (Chemistry, Honors), Kasetsart University, Thailand. 1999-2003
- Nanoparticle synthesis and bioconjugation for biosensors
- Diagnostic and therapeutic platforms based on bioconjugated nanomaterials
- Surface enhance Raman scattering (SERS), fluorescence, and colorimetric biosensors for medical diagnostic
- Magnetic Relaxation Switches technique for biosensors
- Ponlamuangdee K, Hornyak G L, Bora T, Bamrungsap S* (2020) Graphene oxide/gold nanorod plasmonic paper – a simple and cost effective SERS substrate for anticancer drug analysis. New J. Chem. 44, 14087-14094.
- Sansanaphongpricha K*, Sonthithai P, Kaewkong P, Thavornyutikarn B, Bamrungsap S, Kosorn W, Thinbanmai T, Saengkrit N (2020) Hyaluronic Acid-coated Gold Nanorods Enhancing BMP-2 Peptide Delivery for Chondrogenesis. Nanotechnology 31, 435101 (13pp).
- Reokrungruang P, Chatnuntawech I, Dharakul T, Bamrungsap S* (2019) A simple paperbased surface enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) platform and magnetic separation for cancer screening. Sensors & Actuator B, 285, 462-469.
- Bamrungsap S, Cherngsuwanwong J, Srisurat P, Chonirat J, Sangsing N, Wiriyachaiporn N* (2019) Visual colorimetric sensing system based on self-assembly of gold nanorods and graphene oxides for heparin detection using polycationic polymer as a molecular probe. Anal. Methods, 11, 1387-1392.
- Wiriyachaiporn N, Srisurat P, Cherngsuwanwong J, Sangsing N, Chonirat J, Attavitaya S, Bamrungsap S* (2019) A colorimetric sensor for protamine detection based on the self-assembly of gold nanorods on graphene oxide. New J. Chem., 43, 8502-8507.