Prof. Nophea Sasaki
PhD (Hons.) in Agriculture majoring forest management, Gifu University,
Japan, 1999 –2002.
Master of Agriculture majoring forest management, Shinshu University,
Japan, 1997 –1999.
Bachelor of Science in Forestry, Royal University of Agriculture, Phnom Penh,
Cambodia, 1990 –1994.
- Sasaki, N. (2021) Management of Natural Forests for Carbon Emission Reductions through Improved Logging Practices and Wood Bioenergy Use. Resources, Conservation & Recycling 173, 105737
- Sasaki, N., Myint, Y.Y., Venkatappa, M. (2021) Predicting Carbon Emissions, Emissions Reductions, and Carbon Removal due to Deforestation and Plantation Forests in Southeast Asia. Journal of Cleaner Production 312, 127728
- Venkatappa, M., Sasaki, N., Han, P., Abe, I. (2021) Impacts of droughts and floods on croplands and crop production in Southeast Asia – An Application of Google Earth Engine. Science of the Total Environment 795, 148829
- Myint, Y.Y., Sasaki, N., Datta, A., Tsusaka, T.W. (2021) Management of Plantation Forest for Bioenergy Generation, Timber Production, and Carbon Sequestration in Myanmar. Cleaner Environmental Systems 2, 100029.
- Chayaporn, P., Sasaki, N., Venkatappa, M., Abe, I. (2021) Assessment of the Overall Carbon Storage in a Teak Plantation in Kanchanaburi Province, Thailand–Implications for Carbon-based Incentives. Cleaner Environmental Systems 2, 100023
- Venkatappa, M., Sasaki, N., Anantsuksomsria, S., Smith, B. (2020) Applications of the Google Earth Engine and Phenology-based Threshold Classification Method for Mapping Forest Cover and Carbon Stock Changes in Tropical Forests. Remote Sensing 12(18), 3110
- Forest restoration and water availability for smart agriculture: a case study of Cambodia (FRAWASA, 2017-2022) funded by the Swedish Research Council.
- Low Carbon Development Opportunities Created by Forestry Carbon Project funded by ASEAN-Japan Comprehensive Economic Partnership.