Dual Degree Master’s Program in Data Science and AI with Brunel University London (UK)
MSc in Data Science from Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand, and MRes in Data Science and Analytics from Brunel University London, UK.
About the Program
The aim of this dual degree program is to equip students with the research skills, knowledge, and specialist skills required to progress in their careers in industry and research. It helps students to develop a critical, research-led awareness of the state-of-the-art in data science and demonstrate the practical skills necessary to create value in its application to business, scientific, and/or social domains.
- Students are awarded two degrees in two years from prestigious and world-renowned universities. A degree of MSc in Data Science from Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand, and MRes in Data Science and Analytics from Brunel University London, UK.
- Students have the opportunity to work with doctoral students and the staff in the leading Intelligent Data Analysis Group in the Department of Computer Science.
- Students have the opportunity to develop a broader set of skills including study skills, research skills, employment skills, and capability skills through teamwork, guest lectures or workshops from industry, and dissertation projects with industrial/academic collaborations
Highly motivated and ambitious candidates with a bachelor’s degree preferably in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, or related fields.
Minimum Admissions Requirements
- A 2:2 or above UK Honours degree or equivalent internationally recognized qualification from a scientific, engineering, or a numerate subject.
- In terms of English language requirements:
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas) •
- Pearson: 58 (51 in all subscores) •
- BrunELT: 65% (min 60% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 92 (min 20 in all)
|Semester||Aug-Dec (Year 1)||Jan-May (Year 1)||May-July (Inter-sem)||Sep-Dec (Year 2)||Jan-May (Year 2)||May-Sep (Dissertation)|
|Institute||AIT (Thailand)||AIT (Thailand)||AIT (Thailand)||Brunel (UK)||Brunel (UK)||Brunel (UK)|
|Degree||MSc Data Science||MRes Data Science and Analytis|
Interested candidates apply for admission with AIT and Brunel simultaneously. The application website is www.ait.ac.th/admissions/application-form/ for AIT. The application deadline is on 30 April. AIT will coordinate with Brunel on admissions and short-listed candidates will be jointly interviewed for admissions. Students will be admitted to both AIT and Brunel.
Prof. Matthew N. Dailey
Department Head ICT
Computer Science and Information Management
Asian Institute of Technology
Dr Anastasia Anagnostou
MRes Programme Lead
Department of Computer Science
Brunel University London