Professional Master in Project Management (MPM)
Professional Master in Project Management (with specialization in Construction projects)
The aim of this MPM program is to provide applied and advanced project management knowledge to professionals working in large-scale construction projects. The program is designed for one year to study period. Selected students are construction industry professionals with at least 3 years of experience.
- Master Program
Undergraduate degrees in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Construction Engineering, Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Landscape Design, Interior Design, Business Studies, and other bachelor’s degrees related to construction projects.
Degrees in other fields of engineering, urban and regional planning, architecture, quantity surveying, etc., are also considered
- Doctoral Program
Master’s degree in Construction Engineering and Management, Infrastructure Management, or in any other field of civil engineering. Candidates with significant research or professional experience are highly preferred.
|CE70.11||Project Cost and Financial Management||Required||3(3-0)|
|CE70.12||Organizational Management in Construction||Required||3(3-0)|
|CE70.13||Research Methodology in the Built Environment||Elective||3(3-0)|
|CE70.21||Integrated Project Planning and Control||Required||3(3-0)|
|CE70.22||Legal and Contractual Risk Management||Elective||3(3-0)|
|CE70.23||Project Performance Management||Elective||3(3-0)|
|CE70.33||Occupational Safety and Health Management in Construction Projects||Elective||3(3-0)|
|CE70.15||Infrastructure Development and System Management||Elective||3(3-0)|
|CE70.16||Applied Project Management in Housing and Real Estate Projects||Elective||1(1-0)|
|CE70.9005||Selected Topic: Applied Project Management in Power-Plant Projects||Elective||1(1-0)|
|CE70.17||Applied Project Management in High Rise Building Projects||Elective||1(1-0)|
|CE70.18||Applied Project Management in Commercial Projects||Elective||1(1-0)|
|CE70.9017||Selected Topic: The Principle of Facilities Management||Elective||1(1-0)|
To be eligible for admission to the regular Master’s program, an applicant must:
- hold a Bachelor degree (normally from a four-year program), or its equivalent, in an appropriate field of study from an institution of good standing acceptable to AIT;
- have undergraduate grades significantly above average; the minimum cGPA requirement for admission to the Master’s Program is 2.75 or equivalent, at the Bachelor degree level;
- English Proficiency Requirement: AIT-EET:6 or IELTS-Academic:6 (writing 6) or TOEFL Paper: 550 (writing 59-61) or TOEFL CBT: 213 (writing 25-26): TOEFL IBT: 80 (writing 21-23);
- have at least 3 years of work experience in areas related to the academic program at AIT and
- be executives in organizations/companies.
Email: [email protected]
Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)
Email: [email protected]