AAPICO Public Company Limited Master’s Scholarship with Job Offer
AAPICO Public Company Limited was established in 1996. The Company’s main business initially was to design jigs and dies, and to manufacture OEM automotive parts, including floor parts, cross members, pillars, brackets, clips, and fuel tanks for leading automobile assemblers in Thailand. The Company has later progressed to produce chassis frame component, forging and machining parts, plastic parts and plastic fuel tanks to its manufacturing portfolio.
This scholarship is for the School of Engineering & Technology (SET) either in Department of Industrial Systems Engineering (ISE), Department of Information Communications and Technologies (preferably in Data Science & AI, IoT programs) or School of Management in Business Analytic & Digital Transformation program.
- Any nationality
- Graduate of Bachelor with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75
- English Proficiency Requirement: AIT-English Entry Test (AIT-EET):6 or IELTS-Academic:6 (writing 6)
- The applicant must fulfill the AIT Entry Requirements.
- Applicant must maintain cGPA 3.25 or higher during his/ her study in order to retain AAPICO Scholarship.
- The student’s research/ thesis topics should be of interest to AAPICO company
- Upon graduation, the recipient will be considered for employment at AAPICO for at least two times the duration of his or her study under the scholarship.
Deadline for Fall semester (August 2024 intake): 28 June 2024