On-campus living at AIT
High-quality on campus accommodations are available in different types, such as air-conditioned or non air-conditioned; cooking or non cooking, and single or double occupancy — all rooms are fully furnished with regular maintenance services. Weekly cleaning service is also available.
Accommodation facilities & service
- Campus accommodation with air-conditioned/non air-conditioned & cooking/non cooking rooms*
- Provides following maintenance services
- Electrical equipment, furniture, sanitary, building maintenance, gas delivery
- Weekly cleaning services
- Linens provision and laundry service (2 bedsheets, 2 towels, and 1 Pillowcase) except Category 2 (Dorm E, J, K) and SV Married Units.
Special accommodation facility for disabled
- Accommodation suitable for disabled, wheelchair users and those needing extra space for special equipment are available (4 non-air-conditioned in Dorm C and 4 air-conditioned in Dorm X and Y)
- Pets are not allowed in dorms. Do not feed any stray animals.
- No cooking allowed in non-cooking dorm.
- No subletting of room! Subletting will result in eviction from the student accommodation.
- Always lock your room when you leave. For bicycle owners, Please park properly and lock your bike.
- Before leaving the rooms, make sure that all electric appliances, gas appliances and water are turned off.