AIT Alumni Association Hong Kong & Macau Chapter Master’s Scholarship
The AITAA Hong Kong & Macau Chapter will support towards a Master’s scholarship to be utilized for the January 2024 intake amounting to Thai Baht 464,000. The scholarship includes 24 credits of tuition fees (THB 384,000) as well as registration fees for 4 semesters (THB 80,000).
- Nationality: Hong Kong & Macau citizens (only)
- Study Master’s degree enrolled in any of the three schools: School of Environment, Resources & Development, School of Engineering & Technology and School of Management.
- Any programs
- Candidate should have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75
- Candidate should pass IELTS with a score of 6.0 or AIT-EET Score of 6.0
- Applicant must fulfill the AIT Entry Requirements
Deadline for January 2024 intake: 30 November 2023