Dr. Chantri Polprasert
Computer Science and Information Management
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- M.Eng., Telecommunications, Asian Institute of Technology, Pathumthani, Thailand
- B.Eng., Electrical Engineering, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Data Science and Machine Learning, Anomaly Detection, Predictive Maintenance
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Computing, Computer Networking, Blockchain
- Acoustic Signal Processing
- Digital Signal Processing in Wireless Communications
- Internet of Things
- Full Stack Application Development
- Computer Programming for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning, Data Science, Data Engineering and Data Analytics
- Cloud Computing: AWS
- Computer Networking: CISCO
- Business Intelligence: Tableau
- Programming: Python, Kotlin, Java, Matlab, Android
- The IEEE Computer Society
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Cloud Computing Association (CCA)
- AWS Academy
- Wangkiat and C. Polprasert, “Machine Learning Approach to Predict E-commerce Customer Satisfaction Score,” 2023 8th International Conference on Business and Industrial Research (ICBIR), Bangkok, Thailand, 2023, pp. 1176-1181, doi: 10.1109/ICBIR57571.2023.10147542.
- Suwannalai and C. Polprasert, “Network Intrusion Detection Systems Using Adversarial Reinforcement Learning with Deep Q-network,” 2020 18th International Conference on ICT and Knowledge Engineering (ICT&KE), Bangkok, Thailand, 2020, pp. 1-7, doi: 10.1109/ICTKE50349.2020.9289884.
- Thisura Meewella, Attaphongse Taparugssanagorn and Chantri Polprasert, “Design and development of a low cost mobile phone detector for detecting active mobile phones”, International Journal of Systems, Control and Communications, 2019
- Pattawaro and C. Polprasert, “Anomaly-Based Network Intrusion Detection System through Feature Selection and Hybrid Machine Learning Technique,” 2018 16th International Conference on ICT and Knowledge Engineering (ICT&KE), Bangkok, Thailand, 2018, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ICTKE.2018.8612331.
- Polprasert and T. Demeechai, “Performance of a frequency-domain OFDM-frame detector”, Physical Communication (impact factor 1.583) Volume 29, pp 141-146, 2018.
- Xia, D. Rouseff, James A. Ritcey, X. Zou, C. Polprasert and W. Xu, “Underwater Acoustic Communication in a Highly Refractive Environment using SC-FDE”, IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering. (impact factor 0.95) Volume: 39, Issue: 3, July 2014
- Thiemjarus, K. Teachasrisaksakul and C. Polprasert, “A Bayesian approach for sound source estimation”, ECTI Transactions on Computer and Information Technology 2013, 7, 197-205.
- Polprasert, P. Kukieattikuool, T. Demeechai, J. A. Ritcey and S. Siwamogsatham., “New stimulus pattern design to improve P300-based matrix speller performance at high flash rate”, J. Neural Eng. 10 (2013) 036012 (impact factor 3.81).
- Polprasert, and J. A. Ritcey, “Performance analysis of the bit-interleaved coded modulation using turbo equalization with single carrier frequency domain equalization over fast fading channels”, Signal Processing 92(12), Elsevier Dec 2012 (impact factor 1.567)
- Polprasert, J. Ritcey, and M. Stojanovic, “Capacity of OFDM systems over underwater acoustic communications”, IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, vol. 36, no. 4, Oct 2011, pp. 514-524. (impact factor 0.95)