Dr. Indrajit Pal
Ph. D – on “Seismotectonic and Earthquake Hazard Assessment in parts of East and North-East India”, Vidyasagar University, INDIA. (2009)
MA. in Sociology – H.N.B. Garhwal University, Uttarakhand, INDIA. (2011)
M.Sc – Applied Geology, Jadavpur University, INDIA. (2001)
B.Sc – Geology, with Distinction in Mathematics and Physics, Jadavpur University, INDIA. (1998)
- Disaster Risk Reduction,
- Incident Command System (ICS)
- Risk Governance
- Community-Based Disaster Risk Management
- Risk Perception
- Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk
- Urban Resilience
- Multi-Hazard Risk Assessment
- GIS / RS in disaster risk management
- “Disaster Risk Governance in India and Cross Cutting Issues”, Springer JAPAN by Dr. Indrajit Pal and Prof. Rajib Shaw (In progress – Contract Signed with Springer, Japan).
- “Disaster – Response and Management” Volume 2, Issue I (2014), Editorial member, published by Centre for Disaster Management, LBSNAA, Mussoorie (ISSN: 2347-2553).
- “Introduction to Disaster Management”, Authored by: Dr. Indrajit Pal and Dr. Tuhin Ghosh, Cambridge University Press India Pvt. Ltd. (Under review)
- “Disaster Governance in India – Series 2” edited by Saurabh Jain, IAS and Dr. Indrajit Pal, published by Centre for Disaster Management, LBSNAA, Mussoorie (ISBN: 978-81-928670-1-4).
- “Disaster – Response and Management” Journal, Volume 2, Issue I (2014) (ISSN: 2347-2553) Editorial member, published by Centre for Disaster Management, LBSNAA, Mussoorie.
- Nodal and Coordinating Officer for the project – “Capacity Building on Disaster Management for Indian Administrative Services Officers (IAS) /Central services” – 2012 -2015, supported by National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), Govt. of India.
- Nodal officer and Program Coordinator for “National Program for Training of Scientists and Technologists working in the Government Sector” from 2007- 2014, supported by Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India