Dr. Kittipong Ekkachai
Department of Industrial Systems Engineering (ISE), School of Engineering and Technology (SET)
- PhD. in Engineering, 2014, Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology, Thammasat University, Thailand.
- M. Eng. in Computer Engineering, 2004, Kasetsart University, Bangkok, Thailand. GPA. 3.34/4.00
B. Eng. in Electrical Engineering, 1997, Mahidol Univesity, Nakorn Phathom, Thailand. GPA. 2.81/4.00 Senior Project Title: “Plotter”
- Meta-Heuristic Optimization
- Artificial Neural Network and Machine Learning
- Model-Predictive Control
- Robotics and Machine Controller
- Ekkachai, K., Leelasawassuk, T., Chaopramualkul, W., Komin, U., Kwansud, P., Bunnun, P., Komeswarakul, P., Tantaworrasilp, A., Seekhao, P., Nithi-uthai, S., Pudson, P., Vimolmongkolporn, V., Prakancharoen, S., Chaihan, R., Sothisansern, P., Surinkon, C., Covanich, W., and Tungpimolrut, K., “Development of the generator inspection vehicle and the inspection equipment” Journal of Field Robotics, June 2022
- Dechampai, D., Homrossukon, S., Wongthatsanekorn, W., & Ekkachai, K., “Applying Material Flow Cost Accounting and Two-Dimensional, Irregularly Shaped Cutting Stock Problems in the Lingerie Manufacturing Industry.” Applied Sciences 11.7 (2021): 3142.
- Hutabarat, Y., K. Ekkachai, M. Hayashibe, and W. Kongprawechnon. 2020. “Reinforcement Q-Learning Control with Reward Shaping Function for Swing Phase Control in a Semi-Active Prosthetic Knee.” Frontiers in Neurorobotics 14.
- Kittipong Ekkachai, and Itthisek Nilkhamhang. “Swing phase control of semi-active prosthetic knee using neural network predictive control with particle swarm optimization.” IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering 24.11 (2016): 1169-1178.
- Kittipong Ekkachai, Kanokvate Tungpimolrut, and Itthisek Nilkhamhang, “Force control of a magnetorheological damper using an elementary hysteresis model-based feedforward neural network”, Smart Materials and Structure, Vol. 22, No. 11, Paper No. 115030, 9 p, November 2013.