Dr. Krishna R. Salin
Doctor of Philosophy (Mariculture), Central Institute of Fisheries Education (Deemed University), Mumbai, India, 1998-2003
Bachelor of Fisheries Science (M.F.Sc. Aquaculture), College of Fisheries, Kerala Agricultural University, India. 1994-1996
Master of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.), College of Fisheries, Kerala Agricultural University, India. 1989-1994
- Cleaner Aquaculture Production Systems
- Applied genetics in aquaculture / stock improvement and management
- Aquaculture-environment interactions
- Innovative hatchery techniques for fish and crustaceans
- Climate-smart fisheries and aquaculture production / consumption
- Lan,NGT., Salin, K.R., Longyant,S., Senapin, S. and Dong,H.T. (2021) Systemic and mucosal antibody response of freshwater cultured Asian seabass (Lates calcarifer) to monovalent and bivalent vaccines against Streptococcus agalactiae and Streptococcus iniae. Fish & Shellfish Immunology, 108, 7-13. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fsi.2020.11.014 (Journal Impact Factor: 3.298).
- Gunawardana, S.K., Shrestha, S., Mohanasundaram, S. Salin, K.R., Piman, T. (2021) Multiple drivers of hydrological alteration in the transboundary Srepok River Basin of the Lower Mekong Region. Journal of Environmental Management, 278, 111524. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvman.2020.111524 (Journal Impact Factor: 5.647).
- Das D, Ul Basar N, Ullah H, Attia A, Salin KR, Datta A. (2021). Growth, yield and water productivity of rice as influenced by seed priming under alternate wetting and drying irrigation. J Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science DOI: 10.1080/03650340.2021.1912320 (Journal Impact Factor: 2.135)
- Das D, Ul Basar N, Ullah H, Salin KR, Datta A. (2021) Interactive effect of silicon and mycorrhizal inoculation on growth, yield and water productivity of rice under waterdeficit stress. Journal of Plant Nutrition (Accepted). (Journal Impact Factor: 1.132)
- Suleiman, B., Salin, K.R., and Kuwornu, K. (2021) Willingness to adopt aquaculture as an alternative livelihood option – a case study of the fishers and livestock farmers of Adamawa State, Nigeria. International Journal of Value Chain Management (https://doi.org/10.1504/ijvcm.2021.112842).