Dr. Sasitorn Srisawadi
Department of Industrial Systems Engineering (ISE), School of Engineering and Technology (SET)
- Ph.D. in Industrial and Systems Engineering, North Carolina State University, USA, 2011
- M.S. in Industrial and Systems Engineering, North Carolina State University, USA, 2006
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand, 2001
- Additive manufacturing or 3D printing
- Stereolithography for natural rubber latex
- Additive manufacturing for metal matrix composite
- Manufacturing process development and optimization
- Sato, Y., Mizuguchi, Y., Takenaka, K., Yoshida, N., Srisawadi, S., Tanprayoon, D., Ohkubo, T., Suga, T. and Tsukamoto, M. (2021). Pure Titanium Fabrication with Spatter-less Selective Laser Melting in Vacuum. Results in Optics, p.100184.
- Sato, Y., Ihama, M., Mizuguchi, Y., Yoshida, N., Srisawadi, S., Tanprayoon, D., & Tsukamoto, M. (2021). Quantitative evaluation of spatter during Ti plate fabricated by SLM in vacuum. In Laser 3D Manufacturing VIII (Vol. 11677, p.116770Q). International Society for Optics and Photonics.
- Lerspalungsanti, S., Srisawadi, S., Paoprasert, N. H., Srisurangkul, C., Pitaksapsin, N., & Wattanawongsakun, P. (2021). New design approach for oil palm transportation processes using Kano model and QFD. Applied Engineering in Agriculture.
- Sato, Y., Srisawadi, S., Tanprayoon, D., Suga, T., Ohkubo, T., & Tsukamoto, M. (2020). Spatter behavior for 316L stainless steel fabricated by selective laser melting in a vacuum. Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 134, 106209.
- Tanprayoon, D., Srisawadi, S., Sato, Y., Tsukamoto, M., & Suga, T. (2020). Microstructure and hardness response of novel 316L stainless steel composite with TiN addition fabricated by SLM. Optics & Laser Technology, 129, 106238.
- A method for mold-free manufacturing of natural rubber articles
PCT patent application no. WO2019066732A1
USPTO patent application no. 16/649,908
SIPO patent application no. CN111163922A
- Moldless method for manufacturing carbon material-filled natural rubber articles
Thai patent application no. 1801003218
- Moldless method for manufacturing translucent natural rubber articles
Thai patent application no. 1801003217
- Moldless method for manufacturing natural rubber articles
Thai patent application no. 1701005766
- Mechanisms for automated cleaner for latex centrifugal separator discs
Thai patent application no. 1501006040