Prof. Paula Banerjee
IDRC Endowed Research Chair on Gender and Forced Displacement
Gender and Development Studies, Department of Development and Sustainability
Post-Doctoral Research: MSH Paris, Fellowship from Institute of Advanced Studies, MSH,
PhD: University of Cincinnati, USA.
M.A.: University of Cincinnati, USA.
- Gender and Forced Displacement,
- Feminist Theory
- Gender Identity and Migration (Palgrave Macmillan, India, 2022) co-editor Nasreen Chowdhury.
- “What Is Feminist About Studying Women’s Forced Migration,” in Nasreen Chowdhury and Paula Banerjee eds. Gender, Identity and Migration in India,Palgrave Macmillan, New Delhi, 2022, pp. 43-52, https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-16-5598-2_3
- The 1951 refugee convention through the eyes of a postcolonial feminist. International Migration, (2021) 59, 268–270. https://doi.org/10.1111/imig.12899
- Displacement as State of Exception ,” in International Journal of Border and Migration Studies, Vol 2, No. 2, 2016.
- “Forced Migration in South Asia,” in Elena Fiddian-Qasmiyeh, Gil Loescher, Katy Long, and Nando Sigona eds. The Oxford Handbook of Refugee and Forced Migration Studies, OUP 2014, https://www.oxfordhandbooks.com/view/10.1093/oxfordhb/9780199652433.001.0001/oxfordhb-9780199652433-e-030