Prof. Bonaventura H. W. Hadikusumo
- Ph.D. in Construction Management, The University of Hong Kong, 2001
- M.Eng. in Construction Management, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand, 1998
- B.Eng. in Civil Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro, Indonesia, 1994
I am very interested in construction project management issues, particularly in construction business and construction site improvements. In order to improve construction organization performance, I believe that IT application and simulation are useful. Some areas in construction IT application and simulation in which I am interested are project visualization, intelligent agent system, knowledge management tool, web-based project management and system dynamics simulation. This construction business process improvement, however, cannot be fully achieved without improving the construction sites. Therefore, in terms of site improvement, I have conducted some studies related with management of construction organizations and construction site safety.
- CE70.12 Management of Construction Organizations
- CE70.31 Information Technology in Construction
- CE70.33 Safety and Health Management in Construction
- Mohammad Mazlina Zairaa, Bonaventura H.W. Hadikusumo, “Structural equation model of integrated safety intervention practices affecting the safety behaviour of workers in the construction industry” Safety Science 98 (2017) pp. 124–135.
- Grit Ngowtanasuwan, Bonaventura H.W. Hadikusumo, (2017) “System dynamics modelling for BIM adoption in Thai architectural and engineering design industry”, Construction Innovation, Vol. 17 Issue: 4, pp.457-474
- Muhammad Kamran Nasir, Bonavetura H.W. Hadikusumo, (2019) “System Dynamics Model of Contractual Relationships Owner and Contractor in Construction Projects”, Journal of Management in Engineering – American Society of Civil Engineers
- T Aksorn, BHW Hadikusumo (2008) Critical success factors influencing safety program performance in Thai construction projects, Safety Science 46 (4), 709-727
- WM Sarath C Piyadasa and BHW. Hadikusumo (2014) “Risk Assessment in Non-Standard Forms of Civil Engineering Consulting Services” Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 746-759.
- Sunindijo, R.Y., Hadikusumo, BHW. and Ogunlana, S. (2007) Emotional Intelligence And Leadership Styles In Construction Project Management, Journal of Management in Engineering, Vol. 23 No. 4, pp. 166-170. American Society Of Civil Engineer (ASCE).
- T Prasertrungruang, BHW Hadikusumo (2010) Modeling the dynamics of heavy equipment management practices and downtime in large highway contractors, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management 135 (10), 939-947
- Memon, S., Hadikusumo, B., and Sunindijo, R. (2014). “Using Social Interaction Theory to Promote Successful Relational Contracting between Clients and Contractors in Construction.” Journal of Management in Engineering, 10.1061/(ASCE) ME.1943-5479.0000344 , 04014095.
- Hadikusumo, B. H. W. and Rowlinson, S., (2004), Capturing Safety Knowledge Using Design-For-Safety-Process (DFSP) Tool, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, Vol. 130, No. 2, pp. 281-289, American Society of Civil Engineer (ASCE).
- Abdul Qayoom, Bonaventura H.W. Hadikusumo, (2019) “Multilevel safety culture affecting organization safety performance: a system dynamic approach”, Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management© Emerald Publishing Limited 0969-9988 DOI 10.1108/ECAM-08-2018-0355 www.emeraldinsight.com/0969-9988.htm
Title: Construction Health and Safety in Developing Countries
Edited by: Patrick Manu, Fidelis Emuze, Tarcisio Abreu Saurin and Bonaventura H. W. Hadikusumo
Publisher: Taylor and Francis
IT application, Project Management, Safety, Simulation