Dr. Wai Prathumpai
Ph.D. Process Biotechnology. Technical University of Denmark, Lyngby, Denmark (2000-2003)
M.Sc. Bioprocess Technology. Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand (1997-1998)
B.Sc. Microbiology. Srinakharinwiroth University (Prasarnmitr, Bangkok) (1993-1996)
- Prathumpai, W., Rachtawee, P., Khajeeram, S., Nakorn, P.N. (2017). Optimization and scale-up of extracellular β-glucan production by ophiocordyceps dipterigena bcc 2073 in low-cost media. Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology, 11, 51-62. doi:10.22207/JPAM.11.1.08
- Prathumpai W, Rachtawee P. (2016) Exobiopolymer production of Phytocordyceps sp. BCC 2744 and Akanthomyces pistillariiformis BCC 2694; optimization and scaleup, KKU research journal, 22(1), 68-80.
- Prathumpai W, Rachtawee P, Isaka M. (2016) Optimization of medium for ascochlorin production by the leafhopper pathogenic fungus Microcera sp. BCC 17074. Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology Volume 10 No. 3 Page No. 1715- 1725.
- Prathumpai W, Rachtawee P. (2016) Relationship between Morphology and Docosahexaenoic Acid Production by Schizochytrium sp. BCC 25505 and 25509 in Batch and Pulsed-Batch Cultivation. Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology. Volume 10 No. 3 Page No. 1809-1816.
- Wai Prathumpai, Nuntida Sahach-atiraklap, Kanokarn Kocharin. High cell density cultivation for docosahexanoic acid production of Schizochytrium sp. BCC 25505/High cell density cultivation for docosahexanoic acid production of Schizochytrium sp. BCC 25505. KKU research Journal, 2015, 127-143.